Dapoxetine is a short acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used specifically for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men aged between 18 and 64 years. This medicine should not be taken by men who are not diagnosed with premature ejaculation (PE).
Major & minor side effects for Long Drive 60 MG Tablet
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Nervousness and confusion
- Excessive sweating
- Decreased libido
- Blurred vision
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Fast/irregular heart beat SEVERE
- Increase in blood pressure
- Excessive tiredness
- Dry mouth
Uses of Long Drive 60 MG Tablet
- Premature ejaculation: This medicine is used to treat premature ejaculation. It helps in increasing the time taken to ejaculate and helps in achieving better control during an intercourse.