Tadarise tablets 20mg (generic Cialis) are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Tadarise 20 relaxes the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Tadarise 20 will only work if you are sexually aroused.
Major & minor side effects for Tadarise 20 MG Tablet
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
Uses of Tadarise 20 MG Tablet
- Erectile Dysfuntion: Tadarise 20 MG Tablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension: Tadarise 20 MG Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia: Tadarise 20 MG Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of age related prostate gland enlargement which may include painful, difficult, and frequent urination.